Scripture calls the church to proclaim and display the gospel of Jesus Christ through words of grace and works of grace. Our Joy in the City ministry is designed to fill our city with the good news of Jesus by actively loving people and meeting needs in our community.
Ways to Get Involved
- May 6th//National Day of Prayer Service
- June 2nd - September 1st//BBQ Ministry
- June 6th//CBC BBQ (Church Picnic)
- September 11th//Free Farmers Market
- October 6th//Brighton Village Chili Dinner
- October 30th//Trunk or Treat
- November 6th//Day of Hope
- November 23rd//Turkey Dinner Deliveries
- December 11th// Christmas Shoppe
The Hope Project
"And let our people also learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs." Titus 3:14a Our Heavenly Father wants us to meet “urgent needs” during the Coronavirus pandemic. To that end, please complete this form to let us know if you have a need, know of someone with a need, or are willing to help meet a need.